Overseas Student Health Cover

Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) is a system of health cover for international students. You will need OSHC for yourself and any family traveling with you, prior to your arrival. You must maintain OSHC for the duration of your time on a student visa in Australia. LMA will assist you to find a suitable package from an insurance provider recognised by the Australian Migration Office.