Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)

You must have adequate health insurance while in Australia. Students can show this by obtaining Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) which provides medical and hospital insurance.

You can choose any of the approved OSHC insurance company, below are some of the approved insurance companies, as a reference only:

  Medibank Private http://www.medibank.com.au/oshc/

   BUPAAustralia http://www.bupa.com.au/health-insurance/cover/oshc

   AllianzGlobal Assistance (subcontracted by Lysaght Peoplecare)        


   nib OSHC http://www.nib.com.au/overseas-students

   Australian Health Management http://ahmoshc.com/english.aspx